Al Akhawayn University, in partnership with CITI Association and the Moroccan Education and Resource Network (MEARN) organize the 3rd edition of ICT in Education study days under the theme: "E-Learning and Distance Education: Current Experiences and future Prospects " from 27 to 29 May 2016 at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane.
1. Presenting e-learning practices and experiences;
2. Raising awareness to the benefits and advantages of e-Learning in Morocco and abroad;
3. Discussing the modalities of e-Learning integration in training processes;
4. Identifying challenges and barriers that may impede the adoption of e-Learning;
5. Identifying collaboration opportunities and synergies between institutions interested in the deployment of e-Learning practices.